For our Headquarters in Rozzano (MI), for Digital & Data Innovation department, we're looking for a:
Data Engineer & Data viz Specialist
- Proposing solutions on how to process and explore/visualize data in a Cloud environment;
- Design, build and maintain/tracking stable data pipelines and architectures for data processing;
- Communicate and discuss with the whole Data Viz & Data Engineering team in order to establish lasting solutions (e.g. solutions of problems at the origin of recurring incidents);
- Support the development of interactive dashboards using web based reporting tools such as Data Studio or platforms such as Looker;
- Support data requirements collection and validation from different business stakeholders;
- Be in charge of data migration projects;
- Proactively suggest, plan and integrate new tools and methods to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce costs.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or similar working experience;
- Min 2 years experience as Data Engineer within consultancy companies or innovative department end-user sector;
- Expertise in SQL and building Data Pipelines;
- Google Cloud Platform experience is preferred (BigQuery, Google Cloud Functions);
- Expertise with Data workflow orchestration services;
- Python knowledge with a nice to have experience on using Cloud Functions;
- Experience with Google Data Studio or Looker is preferred;
- Expertise in Data Cleaning, Anomaly Detection and Data Preparation;
- Interest or experience in Data Engineering for MLOps is a nice to have;
- Are also appreciated the knowledge of Agile Methodology, and experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment;
- Good Italian and English level is required, French is a nice to have.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown.